ETAPE’s cultural exchange team of international coordinators and travel experts, are dedicated to provide home premier private tutoring and Au-Pair cultural services for the American and the Canadian student and non student communities alike.
ETAPE is committed to placing you in a carefully selected European family and home, and assist you in your travel, insurance documents, in order for you to experience “la joie de vivre” in the most coveted cities of France, French Riviera, Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, St Tropez, Gap, Valence, Toulon, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Nimes, Montpelier, Carcassonne Corsica island and more, or enjoy Europe’s most romantic and diverse cultural countries like Italy, Spain & Germany.
In these difficult global economic times, ETAPE’s offer could be your beginning steps in your life’s international career, a dream come true!
Finding an affordable cultural trip to Europe today is becoming a cheer work of luck. Long gone the days where it was possible to travel Europe with 1 dollar a day!
If you are planning to travel to Europe this summer or in the coming year, on a very law budget, ETAPE’s programs could be your best solution.
As a general rule, the age limit of applicants to ETAPE’s cultural programs is between 18 and 27. However, there is no age limit for tutors, but they must be native English speakers, in good health, flexible and knowledgeable enough to introduce the host family to the English environment.
In order to become a Tutor in Europe and benefit from the full board accommodations, cultural immersion and quality free time, you must commit yourself to at least 15hrs a week of proper conversational English with your host family.
The minimum stay required for tutoring is 1 month, and the maximum is 3 months, no work Visa is required for this program. Also, it is good to know as a Tutor, that you shouldn’t be expecting any salary at this stage, however, you may be entitled for a modest stipend if you and your host family agree on an extra tutoring load.
The minimum stay for the Au-Pair is 6 months, to a maximum of 12 months, with all the benefits of obtaining a European Wok Visa valid for the duration of your stay. You will enjoy the benefits of full board accommodations, cultural immersion, quality free time and weekends, a car, with the possibility to enroll at your expenses into the local language school whenever possible. In return to your specific duties and services, as an Au-Pair or Family Helper you are entitled to receive a lump sum ranging from 200€ to 300€ approximately $435 per month, with the possibility to work over time if needed.
If you choose to become a Tutor or Au-Pair, you will be asked the following:
1) Complete the correspondent application forms and provide the requested documents if available. There will be no charges at this stage.
2) After the screening and the acceptance of your application,you will be asked to provide a $200 nonrefundable registration fee, valid for one year.
3) ETAPE will ask you to provide all the necessary documents listed in the application.
4) ETAPE and our correspondent in France and Europe will match your request with a preselected family.
5) You will be assigned to a family depending on your initial request as Tutor or Au-Pair.
6) Upon final mutual acceptance, you will be asked to sign the final placement document.
7) And, you will be asked to pay the balance of $799 by check or credit card to ETAPE (Elite Tutoring & Au-Pair in Europe)
8) As a Tutor, you do not need a visa or work permit, but as an Au-Pair, you will have to proceed to ask for the work permit visa with the embassy or consulate of the selected country.
9) Then you should proceed into preparing your travel documents and tickets to Europe.
10) ETAPE will offer you for free the ISIC card, your international insurance coverage companion, with its multiple discount benefits throughout Europe.
ETAPE will assist you with the STA (US) and (Vista Tour Canada tel:1 514 842 2500) travel experts in order to get you the best round trip travel deals, plus your Euro rail pass, hostels, and extra insurance if needed.
ETAPE is committed to placing you in a carefully selected European family and home, and assist you in your travel, insurance documents, in order for you to experience “la joie de vivre” in the most coveted cities
of France, like the French Riviera, Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, St Tropez, Gap, Valence, Toulon, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Avignon, Nimes, Montpelier, Carcassonne, and Corsica island, or enjoy Europe’s most romantic and rich cultures of Italy, Spain & Germany.
In these difficult global economic times, ETAPE’s offer could be your first step in your life’s international career, a dream come true!
So, if you are planning to travel to Europe this summer or in the coming year, on a very law budget and with the desire to stretch your $ and your stay as much as possible, ETAPE’s cultural programs may be your best choice.
Please read carefully all the details about the services offered by ETAPE, regarding the Tutoring or the Au-Pair placement and travel arrangements.
Please feel free to email to email@example.com or call 916 730 4829 and ask all the questions needed. We will be pleased to respond to all your inquiries and concerns, in order to make your cultural dream trip, possible, affordable & enjoyable.